Wednesday 25 December 2013

CDI BBR

After fitting the BBR CDI (5 minutes tops) the difference in performance is noticable from stock. The bike starts better, accelerates much better and feels overall faster.

It also seems tio sound more aggressive as well.

I haven´t been able to test the crf 230 f off road as my knees are still a long way from being able to handle trail riding but the bike is definately better.

I am going to order a new air filter and the front suspension upgrades next week as I really don´t like the front end dive under breaking. I already have the bigger carb jets (145 main and 45 pilot).

Once the stuff arrives I will take the bike for its first service.

I am still debating whether a new exhaust is worth the cash or not! I have heard that the stcok exhaust with some modifications is better than an after market one so I may do this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment