Sunday 15 December 2013

Not much new done

I haven't done anything to the crf for the last month or so as I tore my ACL and dislocated my thumb playing basketball so haven't been able to ride the bike.

Decided not to do anything while I was unable to ride so that I didn't have any more incentive to ride than I did anyway.

The thumb has healed enough for me to ride now and the physio on the knee is going well. I rode the bike to work on friday and it still has the same problems with the front shocks as always!

I got my bbr rev limiter back from my nephew today and have just fitted it. I will test the bike tomorrow when I ride it to work. I did start the bike and it seems to start a lot easier with the bbr rev limiter than the standard Honda rev limiter.

I also fitted the metal tank cap and the metal mulisha protaper pad for the bars. They don't make any difference to the performance of the bike but make it look a bit better.

I am looking now to buy a new air filter, thicker fork oil and bbr valve emulators for the front forks this week to take the bike to the mechanic to put in the honda power up kit in the carb and also upgrade the front forks with the emulators, bbr fork springs that I already have and the thicker fork oil to stop the front fork dive under breaking that it has at the moment.

I am also looking into getting a BRC complete exhaust system as well to give the motor a bit more grunt down low.

When the stuff comes I will put up some photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment