Sunday 25 May 2014

All done

The crf is all done the cut out air filter cover makes a bit of difference.

The crf is a completely different bike to when I picked it up from honda.

Unfortunately I am now selling the crf as I do not have time to use it so will buy another bike that can be used on road as well.

I am currently studying the options that are availale here in Brasil at the moment. There are several options some are only available used and some are available new:

Used:

Suzuki DRZ400 (Up to 2009)
Kawasaki D Tracker 250 X (2009-2010)
Yamaha XT225 (up to 2005)
Honda XR200 (up to 2004)
Honda XR250 Tornado (up to 2008)

New

Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander
Honda CRF 250 L

I have had a XT225 before and the suspension is not up to offroad use for someone of my weight.
The DRZ and CRF250L are out as they are too expensive here (R$18000+)
The other 2 hondas are also out as they are too old.
I am still studying the Lander as I have a concorcio on one and may get one but my first option is the Kawasaki.

The D tracker is basically a klx250sf which is the supermotard version of the klx 250 s. Out all the options here in brasil the Kawasaki has the best stock suspension it has adjustable Upside down forks and adjustable gas rear shocks. The Kawasaki also has various aftermarket mods and can easily be modified to increase its power from 18HP to nearly 30HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment