Sunday 9 March 2014

first trail ride done

Did my first trail ride on the crf today. Went really well but manged to bend my clutch lever more. Luckily i ordered a new lever yesterday.

I may cut the lever off as it is a perfect 2 finger lever now!

I will also got to the motor bike shop tomorrow and get some hand guards to stop getting bent levers again when the new one arrives.

I also learnt that 14 psi is too much air for the rear tyre I will drop it down tomorrow to 11 psi as it was before the trail ride his morning. My rear wheel wasnt gripping at all today becuse i listened to my friend who is a bit heavier than me.

We did about 50km offroad today and it was really slippery due to it raining last night. Really enjoyed it. Cant wait till next week with the new and improved front end to see how that does.

The bike is really dirty and a lot more scratched up.





No comments:

Post a Comment