Sunday 23 February 2014

More riding done

Still haven´t done the front suspension mods but have been riding a bit without the mods as my knees aren´t ready to trail ride yet..

The area of waste ground behind my house caught fire last week which burnt out all of the scrub land that was full of near shoulder hight grass and full of snakes!!!!

Now it is a perfect playground.

I have been there playing on the crf all weekend testing my knees as the terrain is challenging but not as hard as we encounter during a trail ride.

My knees have been fine so far so I am thinking of gound out with the guys next sunday so will take the crf for a service and to do the front  suspension mods (gold valve emulators, bbr springs and thicker fork oil) and put the push throttle cable back on and swap out the air filter as well.

From playing around this weekend I can feel the improvement in power the carb mods I did last month have made. It climbs everything near home without spluttering of stalling or loosing power at all. All you have to do now is put it in second gear and pin it and hold on!!! Much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment