Friday 1 November 2013

Things to Change.

After riding the bike for a week standard except for the Handlebars I have found the following:


  1. The front suspension really dives when breaking.
  2. The engine takes a long time to warm up.
  3. The bike hits the rev limiter really quickly.
  4. The engine is a bit lacking in power.
I have decide that when I take the bike for its first oil change in a couple of weeks I am going to do the following upgrades to fix the problems:

  1. Swap the fork springs for the bbr springs that I already have. Buy bbr fork emulators and swap the fork oil for Motol 15w fork oil.
  2. Swap the jets in the carb for the bigger jets that I already have.
  3. Swap the standard CDI for the bbr CDI that I already have (will do this tonight).
  4. Along with number 2 I will swap the air filter and open up the exhaust.
Along with the performance mods  I will swap the foot pegs for wider ones as I had wider ones on my old bike and they are much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment